New Recording User Interface and Workflow
This version introduces a new recording user interface and workflow.
The big advantages of the new workflow:
- You can record as many times as you want while in the session.
- Recordings are immediately available to all players when a recording is stopped.
- You don't have to wait for recordings to upload before you can use them.
For more information see:
The previous Beta versions showed instability when you went immediately into a session with a a new installation JamKazam, That issue has been solved.
New in Previous Beta Versions
New Video system
In the previous Beta release, a new browser-based video system was added that reduces the load on computers significantly. This system is actually available in the production version of JamKazam, but is accessed in a slightly different way. For information on the new Video system, see:
- Link to Downloads - If you haven't installed the Beta previously you may install it from one of these links. Select the appropriate one for your platform
- Malicious/Suspicious Software Warning - When downloading the new Beta, you may be warned about an unrecognized application or malicious software.
- For Windows, follow these instructions: https://jamkazam.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/66000521543
- For Mac, follow these instructions: https://jamkazam.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/66000521477