When you run the application on Mac after downloading it from the JamKazam website and installing it on your Mac you will get this warning:
This message appears because you didn't download the application through the Apple App Store. This is a good protection against actual malicious software, but if you got the download link from the JamKazam website, the software is not malicious, and it is perfectly fine to run it.
There are two ways you can get around this issue:
1. Use a special key combination when launching the application (the first time - after that you won't get the error).
2. Allow the application to launch from the Security & Privacy window, available from System Preferences (available from the Apple menu.
Launching the Application with Ctrl+Click
1. In the Finder, navigate to the location of the JamKazam application in Applications folder.
2. Ctrl+Click (hold the control key and click) the JamKazam application in the Applications folder. The following message appears:
3. Click Open. The application launches, and you will no longer see the error message.
Launching the Application using the Security & Privacy window
1. From the Apple menu, open System Preferences...
2. Click the Security & Privacy icon.
3. Scroll down until you see
4. Click Open Anyway. The following message appears:
5. Click Open. The application launches, and you will no longer see the error message.