JamKazam has spent the last 6 years building the best platform in the world to help musicians play together live and in sync over the Internet from different locations with high quality audio and video.
Some of the most common uses of JamKazam are:
- Bands can now rehearse instantly - literally setting up and starting a rehearsal from home in less than 5 minutes. No need to pack up gear and drive to meet somewhere. No need to rent rehearsal space. No need to pack up gear and drive back home. We regularly hear bands tell us that they rehearse much more frequently because JamKazam eliminates all this friction.
- Bands can easily make audio-only or video+audio recordings of performances. Recordings include both the master mix of the full group and individual recordings of each track/stem as performed by each band member. You can export these recordings into your favorite DAW to mix and master them, upload video recordings to YouTube, and so on.
- Bands can live broadcast JamKazam performances free on YouTube, Facebook, or Twitch, or use performances to busk for tips, or even host premium ticketed concert events.
- Individual musicians can join open public sessions to play/jam with others and make new musician friends. JamKazam is a welcoming community, with many friendships established, many bands formed, and much music played.
- Individual musicians can also use JamTracks play along with their favorite artists and songs on their own, either online or offline.
- Universities, K-12 middle schools and high schools, and commercial music schools can use JamKazam features to help their students rehearse and play together more frequently (including from their homes after school hours on evenings and weekends), record and submit studio-quality audio performances for chair tests and instructor critiques, practice with accompanists (either live or recorded) for UIL solo contests, live broadcast ensemble performances to family and friends over YouTube or Facebook, and more.
- JamKazam offers special programs for each school type, with wholesale pricing on the audio gear needed by students, specially crafted features to protect student identity and privacy (including COPPA compliance), and discounted educational license pricing.
- Individual instructors can extend their reach to teach students anywhere and generate greater income.
- Instructors can play along with students live and in sync with high-quality audio to help students learn more effectively.
- JamKazam offers other special features to support superior online music instruction, such as multiple simultaneous webcams and more.
- JamKazam offers a program for individual instructors that is sensitive to protect the instructor's income from lessons.
- Composers and song writers can use JamKazam to co-write music live, interactively, and organically, rather than relying on asynchronous file transfers that don't fully support the creative process.
Producers & Recording Studios
- Recording studios can let artists and session musicians lay down tracks remotely, while listening to high-quality audio and providing feedback in real-time during performances, with high-quality audio stems automatically transferred from the artist/musician back to the studio/producer by the JamKazam application in the background for mixing/mastering.
Interested in learning more? Learn next about "How Does JamKazam Work"?